How it Works
Now more than ever, planners need to get the most out of their meetings and events, and Bryan College Station is here to help. With a great location, world class attractions, nationally recognized Texas A&M University, and endless varieties of hotels & restaurants, we are inviting you to experience our community! Through the Hotel Occupancy Tax Grant Program qualified events are now able to apply for funds from Bryan College Station. You will receive 25% of the approved funds prior to your meeting or event to help with promotion and advertising to attendees. You will receive the remaining 75% of your grant based on the number of room nights your group produces. Imagine the ways you could grow your event!
Applications are now available for new and returning meetings and events with a minimum of 250 room nights or fill a need time in our community.
View the HOT Grant Overview Packet now!
Official Rules and Regulations
The applicant must present reasonable evidence that the expenditures or event will directly promote tourism AND impact the hotel/convention business in Brazos County. The BCSCVB and HOT Funds Review Panel recommends these funds focus on targeting visitors outside a 60-150 mile radius of Bryan College Station. All applications must be submitted through the grant website and must go through panel review no less than 3 months prior to the event date.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
The Fall 2016 HOT Grant Application will close on September 25th at Midnight. Apply here.
The Fall 2016 HOT Grant Panel will be held on October 5th. Applicants will be contacted to set up a presentation time.
The Bryan College Station CVB has entered into a new agreement with Texas A&M University allowing access to new state-of-the-art facilities at low prices you can't find anywhere else! Up to 80% off Meeting Space! You must book through the CVB to qualify for the discount pricing.
To see the full list of Preferred Access Venues, please click here.
If you are interested in using the Preferred Access Agreement for your next event, please contact Sophie Curtis (Conventions, Associations, Government), Destiny Whitley (Texas A&M, SMERF) or call us at 979-260-9898.