Luther Jones Park

  • 501 Park Place
  • College Station, Texas 77840

The park was renamed in 1996 for Luther Goodrich Jones. Mr. Jones, a member of the Texas A&M faculty from 1919 until 1951, was on the first City Council and secretary of the school board from 1941-46. He was very active in youth programs, and in 1964 donated the land for this park.


1101 University Drive E
College Station, TX 77840

979.260.9898    |     800.777.8292
Fax: 979.260.9800
Email BCSCVB

E-News Sign Up

Sign up for BCS e-news alerts.

Check out what other travelers say about Bryan-College Station on TripAdvisor.

© 2016 Bryan College Station Convention and Visitors Bureau .

Powered by Simpleview
0 Items